Monday, December 12, 2011

Handy Dandy Beaba




I have just entered a whole new world of homemade baby food. One of my friends gave me her sister's Beaba Babycook. I had high expectations from this little green thing, especially for $120. So last night when I put carrots, pears, apples, and sweet potatoes into it to be steamed I was waiting for magic to appear from the Beaba.

Ok, so there obviously was no magic appearing but I certainly was impressed. Rather than baking the vegetables in the oven for an hour, like I usually do, everything was steamed in the Beaba within 10-15 minutes. This was already making me happy. I then dumped all the vegetables to get blended. I held the button probably for less than 10 seconds and it was a perfect puree blend! TADA!

This is very convenient nowadays because David started eating solids 3 times a day. Each of his meals has 2 types of food within. So that's 6 different fruits and vegetables that I baked and pureed...but now its all done within 20 minutes!

So I would like to give a big thank you to Tabaroo for getting this handy dandy Babycook from her sister...you're the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment