Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy 6 Months!

I can't believe that it has already been 6 months since I heard the most amazing sound - the cry of my son.  On June 3rd I met the most beautiful, sweetest, and perfect person! Everyday he amazes me simply by smiling.

It's crazy for me to think that my son is already 6 months old, rolling, eating solids, and attempting to sit. A few months ago these accomplishments felt so far away and now they're here. I can't even imagine what I will feel like when he takes his first steps and especially when he says "Mama."

I knew that I would love my son, but I never understood that it's not just love that I have for him. I'm definitely obsessed with him! He can do no wrong in my eyes. After waking up every hour throughout the night, he smiles at me in the morning and all that is forgotten. That one second smile is all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment