Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

There's no better time of the year than the holidays...actually my birthday is pretty wonderful. I love to decorate the house, the tree, and have dinner with family and friends. We have a holiday party with friends at our house and celebrate Hanukkah like real Jews :) But this year it's a bit different with little David.

Basically, I'm exhausted! I didn't even know it was Hanukkah till the day of. I didn't plan any dinner, no latkes, no tasty dessert. Normally this would have been planned but of course for David's first Hanukkah I forgot! I felt horribly because he didn't get to celebrate his first holiday season the right way. Ok, so he's not going to remember this but I will.

To make myself feel better I did a little photoshoot with my little Jew...


No comments:

Post a Comment