Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gobble Gobble

This was David's first Thanksgiving and I think he had a good time...I'm sure he just thought of it as just a regular day :) Mommy was able to spend some time cooking with the ladies while David spent some quality time with daddy. It won't be much different when he gets older except that he will understand the football games he will be watching.

I picked out a cute outfit for my little man, hoping to take a nice family picture of the three of us. Of course that wasn't able to happen...David decided to projectile vomit all over himself and Gene as soon as they came inside the house. So both daddy and baby ended up in sweatsuits. I don't know if I should take it as a sign that David hates family pictures or just hates being dressed up. It better be neither because there are many more holidays ahead for me to attempt at family pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment